Tuesday 26 April 2011

2nd sale

HI!! 2nd sale is here... all the items are pre-loved and only wore once or twice.  Oh, really thanks my mama and aunt as they taught me to take a good care of my clothes.  So, it's still look as new.  Unfortunately, as written in previous post, i need to sell all this clothes... I MUST!!  yea..wanna change my style from childish or cute to more matured style :P

ALL THE PRICES  ARE NOT INCLUDE POSTAGE.
POS LAJU:           RM6 (1 to 2 items)
POS EKSPRESS: RM 4.50 (1 item only)

ALL DRESS/ CLOTHES FIT SIZE S TO M (me is 163cm with 52kg)
for further info or inquiries email me at mash_3548@yahoo.com


thanks a lot =) THE PRICE IS SUPER-DUPER CHEAP






1) PRETTY GREEN (RM 12) - white tee and necklace not included





2) STRIPE BROWN (RM 15)- blazer and necklace not included


details in front of dress



3) WHITE BLOUSE (RM 15) - although size XXL, it has small cutting




4) FORMAL PURPLE (RM 15) - look like two pieces but actually came with one piece, has zip at dress   side



5) SWEET PINK (RM 15) - came with white tee * as in the pic below





6) PEACH SCHOOL GIRL (RM 18) - black jacket not included








8) DELICATE BLACK JACKET ( RM 15 )






 9) WHITE ROCK-CHIC (RM 15)





10) BLUE AND WHITE (RM 12)



11) VELVET LONG SKIRT (RM 20) - new,


flower pattern on the skirt



~happy shopping~

No comments:

Post a Comment